As I promised last year, I would follow up my new year resolution when another new year came, and it is time now.
These are my 2012 "Resolution"
- Run my first startup.
- Travel to Tibet, and hike to Himalaya base camp.
- Being able to do Toe Fake 20 cones (inline slalom move).
- Join a major freestyle slalom competition at overseas.
- Gain weight to 55kg. (I find it the hardest challenge)
- Skydiving. (See if Groupon provides cheap one or not)
- Travel to East Coast Malaysia, include .
- Get a MacBook Pro 15. (ouch!)
- finish 3 books: In The Plex, Steve Jobs Biography, and one more still pending)
- Sponsor a child with WorldVision.
Update: I sponsored a child on 1st of Jan 2013, for a year. So, 1 task completed.