Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Facebook Quiz

7:03pm, still hanging in office cracking my head to let the program run perfectly. Today has a big progress in development, haha.

At 6:30, relax a while, login Facebook, steal some fruits, and found a quiz, never expect much on this quiz. The title is: Find out your weakness using your 6th sense.

Sound interesting, and did it.

The answer I got:
你心裏的弱點是死亡。但不是你自己的死亡,而是你最親密的人的死亡。因為你的感情依賴度非常高,尤其對父母、配偶、兄弟姐妹。當不幸發生後,你將無法承受。...

"Your weakness is Death, but not your personal death, but the people around you. Your relationship dependence very high, especially to parents, lover, siblings. If unfortunately anything happened to them, you may not be able to accept it..."


I know it is just a quiz, even if the answer is random, but this one totally accurately describe what I scare most in my life.

Suddenly I felt very scare and worry. The feeling of losing people I care so much is really really torturing me... Starring at the screen, I don't know what to do.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8