Saturday, May 9, 2009

Web Hosting Geeks

I had been recently upgraded to PR3 by Google, ha~ After few years of blogging finally.

However, when I search through PPP for suitable opportunity post, I hardly get a satisfy one, because most advertiser will target blogs or websites with a proper webhosting, not blogspot, wordpress those kind.

I recently came over this site, http://webhostinggeeks.com , which is a central service that write review about other webhosting, like their quality, price, features, all neatly arrange into tables.

Besides, all reviews are also categorize into multiple categories, like Best Blog Hosting, Best PHP Hosting etc. This make people who who has suitable hosting category to make up their mind easier and faster. On their blog, customers can get useful tips too.

Maybe I shall consider changing my blog into www.vhanded.com~

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8