Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kind of pissed off…

Was suppressing this for quite long time.

I working from 9am till at least 6pm for 5 or 6 days a week, cracking my mind finding solution and improvements for my project. It’s very tired, but I love my job, I love to code, and see my code doing the work.

Also, as a friend, I try to help.

When some of you face problems, you come find me. OK, glad, glad you all remember me, and I trying my best to help.

But please respect my principle: I will only HELP you, not doing it for you.

I read your problem statement, giving you algorithm to solve it, use which library, which function, which architecture, and can explain and draw a lot of diagram until you understand, BUT, you do it, not me.

“HELP you” and “Help you do” are 2 different things.

I “helped you”, but seems like I did not meet your expectation, you want me to “help you do”. Fuck, please understand that I have only 24 hours a day, same like you all, with same workload too.

There are even much smarter people around you all, but why me? Because I have good temper? Because I will try my best?

FUCK.

(Sorry if this hurts some of you, I just hope you all can grown up, put effort on something before you asking help, don’t just come and say you don’t know how to do)

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

sioukee said...

Agree!
Chill out though. I'm sure
there's many people like that
lurking around. They won't
have a slight change even if
we're mad. I don't think they
think it's a problem. :)

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8