Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My mood is so low these days.

Some reasons, I think I can figure out why, but I don't have solution to solve it.

  • Who is The One?
  • Why a piece of paper limited my future?
  • My result dropped.

Besides talk about depression, I too have some nice excuse for each~

  • One day The One will appear in a cute little way, I believe.
  • Maybe staying here can find a better future?
  • I tried my best, and I mean my best.

This post is blur, I know, is for me to express only.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand first point. The One = girl?

Don't feel depress. There are many ways we can lead our life. If the path you're leading is block...find another way. In the end you will succeed.

VHanded Cheepeng said...

che-cheh: em...... I am always an sunny guy~

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8