Sunday, September 14, 2008

How to protect food from ants?

Don't say anything, just see the photos.

DSC04660
This box contains mooncake that can't finish, I want to keep it until this Sunday Mooncake Festival to eat it, but I afraid ants will finish it before me.

DSC04661
So I set up this simple formation, base on a simple theory: Ant can't swim. The small plate contains water, and the white cup is to raise the mooncake in the middle of it. 

DSC04662
Haha~ You can't get it~ You can't get it~

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

suern said...

interesting theory..
^_^
can become future scientic

VHanded Cheepeng said...

suern: don't talk like Columbia found America la... this is just kid's knowledge la, haha~

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8