Friday, September 26, 2008

Photoshop art: Me made of Me.

Busy busy busy! So long time never try to make a photoshop pictures of myself~

Since today I am free, I created this, which I wanted to make it for so long.


(Click to enlarge)

It's actually my photo, which "made of of my photos"~. Name it 'Me Made Of Me.'

The process is simple, collect your photos, arrange nicely, and cover it with your photo, then adjust your photo's opacity. That's easy.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how u do it?
cool n nice..
u can sell it for 80 bugs edi
in sungai wang
^_^
i tried to do also
yet i din get the effect
that u get

VHanded Cheepeng said...

haha, this is just 2 hours trick la.

But you gave me an idea: can sell! (of course not my photo la, i means other celebrities poster~(violate copyright law too...))

just make the small photo smaller, and you will get better effect.

Anonymous said...

tat is nice look~ how u do it? can teach me? pls~

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8