Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Malaysian can now withdraw money from PayPal!

Wohoo!!~~ From Yung blog, he found out that there is a new function in PayPal--withdraw. And I checked it, really, there is a new tab name withdraw.

paypal

The new feature allow us to transfer PayPal value into our credit card, or debit card, with a few conditions. 2 days ago, I sent an e-mail to PayPal, and this is what she replied this morning:

We apologize for the delay in responding to your service request.
Totally understand that you want to know more information about the new feature to withdraw PayPal balance ,right ?

Now ,if you have a credit or debit card on your PayPal account which displays the Visa logo and you'd like to withdraw funds from your PayPal balance to your card, here's what you need to do:
Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/.
Click the 'Withdraw' subtab.
Click 'Transfer funds to your card'.
Fill in the required boxes.
Click 'Continue'.

Note:
Due to local regulations and issuing bank guidelines, it's not possible to withdraw funds to all credit/debit cards. **(I need to reconfirm this line)

There is a minimum and maximum withdrawal limit to withdraw funds to your card. To view your maximum withdrawal limits, log in to your account and click 'View Limits' on the Account Overview page.

Click 'Fees' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage to view the fees for withdrawing funds to your card It usually takes 5-7 working days for your funds to post to your card balance. It may be longer depending on your card issuer. For additional
questions, contact your card issuer.

For non US account withdrawal, one need to pay USD 5 for 1 transaction service, and about 5~7 business days to process it. I really feel so excited, as I don't need to sell my value somewhere else with 3.3 or less rate, haha!

As it still charged a fee, so it is wiser to withdraw a huge amount than 10 USD in 1 time.

Technorati tags: , ,

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sien noh! I'm using my dad's Mastercard, whywhywhy is it Visa not Master approved?!! *pissed*

VHanded Cheepeng said...

yung: huh? Master not approve? Actually I also want to use my dad's card, but since my paypal account is register under my name, and I don't want to have another account with my dad's name, so i register a public bank visa electron lo. Can you register a new paypal account with visa card and transfer all the money into new account?

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8