Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am Noob

After watched the REAL Slalom Performance from SEBA Team... I am totally noob.

The Inline Slalom Demo was held at One Utama Shopping Complex. Organized by Skateline, they invited the Seba team from France, Singapore, UK etc to give a demo of inline slalom. I saw a lot famous faces like Naomi, Sebastian, Terrence and others.

 DSC06417
I am so happy, I met Terrence here~ He is Singapore Slalom pro. Thanks to him, I found my wife~ He is real pro wei!

 DSC06416
And SEBAstian(the TALLEST guy at the right)! Oh no I touched his sweaty shirt, don't want to wash my hand for 1 month liao!

I think I need 100 years to be like them.

*Sebastian is the team manager of Seba team, and also a slalom skate designer. I am wearing his product, so excited!

While watching the performance, I feel my legs are lifting with the rhythm. I asked Hao do he feel that, him too! SO eager to try out slalom with them!

There are few types of Inline skate disciplines, but I love slalom. Maybe I feel it is safe. (at least LOOK safer than aggressive and downhill) And the ability to maneuver through the cones with spins and balances are just too cool and elegant.

**thanks to Sue Ern who took the video for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After the demo, we went for dinner. At a restaurant with Hong Kong theme, guess. (related with Ah Wong from TVB Drama)

DSC06422
Ordered spaghetti, my favorite. (the drink is not mine, I just hold it for photo only~)

Xuan Hao was very hungry. He ate very fast, and almost the first one to finish his meal. Suddenly, he shouted.

DSC06426
^%$#@!#$%*&

Damn. I want to see your manager.

Since he was very hungry, he requested to fried 1 more plate for him. The rest of us quickly do a brief scan in our meal, haha, find nothing, lucky. But it still use the same wok to cook one... T T

------------------------------------------------------------------

The day I was very HAPPY.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Snailix said...

I have the same wrist watch as Sebastian's but mine is pirated XD

Gonna 'photochop' myself into the pic when I'm free! lulz lulz lulz

CarrotEgg said...

walau~
serious got xiao qiang in the food???
eeeeeuuuuu~~

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8