Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slurpee~~!

Final exam is hectic.

I had squeezed out all my brain juice.

I need a break.

Lucky Bobby asked me to go 7 Eleven to get a Slurpee, so this is my second Slurpee in my life, since before age of 6. (Don't laugh, I know someone who never drink before~)

DSC06594

Slurpee is a frozen carbonate beverage from 7 Eleven, looks like ice blended, but is carbonated, something like what we did by adding Anything to ice and blend together.

OK, I got to continue study. Jia you everyone, jia you to you.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

Snailix said...

Hey, you shouldn't drink slurpee!!

Honestly, take my advice and stop consuming slurpeee! It has terrible side effect:





You will get slurpee-lized.


Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Slurpeee!!

Once I drank this blue one... my ahem ahem came out BLUE!!! Hahaha

Btw Happy New Year yo!

Khayshi said...

I remember my first, two years ago. My sis and I went into 7-11 and stared at the machine for a long time until the shopkeeper laughed at us (but didn't offer to help).

Had it twice too. =)

Anonymous said...

jia you!

i can't even remember when was the last time i had slurpee :p

suern said...

gambate n all the best 4 finals
^_<

VHanded Cheepeng said...

che-cheh: yer... disgusting...

casey: HAHA, i can imagine if I see it, will laugh too. But it's ok, after being laughed, you learn.

Tien Soon: ~~ Too cold can freeze your brain, not good for IT worker.

suern: haha, doing my very best!

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8