Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RMMU Carnival, Happy Birthday!~

Do you all know that MMU have their own radio station? Most people don't realize that, but this is the first online radio station in Malaysia, cool leh?

Not only the first, this radio station, RMMU which handle by DJ Club is even cooler! Why? It's just cool, no reason.

DSC00279

This week is RMMU's birthday! Me as just a working committee was busy these days, selling our own design of car signage, cool is it?

This is my idea sentence:
DSC00900

DSC00280 

And other very 'diao' words too.

Yesterday, which is the first day of RMMU Carnival, we invited the Astro New Talent winner, Anthony Chang to perform and announce his new EP, Music Wonderland. Situation is not really really hot, as the weather is hotter. Many people bought his EP and queue for his autograph, left me, who pocket empty stand aside, take photo enough.

DSC00898

Today, is My FM Ford Rangers and 2 DJs(I don't really know, because every time I just on radio and listen, don't know the DJ). And as usual, "Rangers" will give out freebies, cheap freebies, like magazine, tissue paper, and stickers.

DSC00283

Questions need to be answered to win freebies, first question: who is the most beautiful DJ in My FM? Then is, Who is the tallest DJ in My FM? Who is the most handsome DJ in My FM? Who is...? And there is only the same answer.

DSC00288

Green Box in Campus? Never see before leh...

DSC00285 

Tomorrow? Stay Tune.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

narrowband said...

Wow even Greenbox went. Good publicity huh. Well done to the committee members :) You too, since you're part of the team.

VHanded Cheepeng said...

narrowband: This is why this club so cool, haha. I am just working committee, not big planner behind the stage la, but I agree that to work out an event, all screw and nuts need to work together, not just the processor.

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8