Thursday, November 15, 2007

To cover my floor.

I don't have a garage.

However, I do have a small working space, which is enough for me to have my dinner, bed, 3 computer tables, and a lovely swivel chair.

The problem is the swivel chair's wheels, which will get stuck easily, as the floor is dirty always, (although the main reason is because I lazy to clean).

Getting a garage flooring in my working space, I think is a good idea, first make me feel cool during working, and it's easier to clean than concrete floor.

For the design, I think a bright tile looks nicer in my small space area, at least make it look spacious.

-this is a sponsor post-

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8