Friday, March 28, 2008

Relationship Tag---

Game rules:

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by Khay. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Won't, I have confident she won't.

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
It's ok, I still have my own way of thinking.

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Em, not grand.

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
em, if you mean the One, I quite blur with my it.

5.What's your ideal lover like?
at least same education with me + love me + love herself.

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
both.

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Er, maybe, but I will hold the responsible to make sure they get their happiness..

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Try to be nothing happen, although feel very sad... But hope them happy, of course; hey, at least I still got a friend!

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Em, no I think....

10.What do you want most in life?
happy, little unhappy, fair, and no regret.

11.Is being tagged fun?
sometimes, depend on title.

12.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
define 'going out'. But I choose to trust her, depends on situation.

13.Who is currently the most important person to you?
Family, friends.

14.What kind of person do you think I am?
Wah, after school graduate, I didn't see you anymore. But you're seems more open minded in this virtual world.

15.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
When received my SPM result.

16.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Har? Why? Must because I stand too far.

17.Would you give your all in a relationship?
depends. Although I study IT, I am not a dumb machine.

18.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
never happen.

19.What type of friends do you like?
people who know my existence, don't always treat me like 'invisible man'.

20.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Control my emotion, and laugh at the corner where he/she can't see~

** While I not sure other people answer in humour way or real, but I choose to answer in what I feel~

Tag who?
1. Eric
2. Keeyit
3. Silent Yung
4. hcfoo
5. 生番薯
6. Carrot that talk YCS
7. Narrowband
8. SpookyGrace

Today's quote:
I like you, little bit.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kena tagged. Well, like you say, some tag is interesting some tag is not..
Let me see if I have the free time to do that k..

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8