Friday, March 7, 2008

At last....

Huh, at last I can get back to my normal life.

Last whole month was really busy for events, after CNYE following E-week, I everyday slept at 2am, wake up at 8am. But, I slept in classes to fill back my sleeping time~haha

So, I am back to blogging now, sorry for not reading all your blogs for last whole month, I will spend some time chase back.

So, nothing much to write now, I just show my current wallpaper to you all la~

Different

The title is Different.

That yellow head in there is so shiny and happy, compare to others around it. Can I be that yellow head? However, I believe everyone is that yellow head, all are special. but happy... need to work it out. Hope you happy~

Today's quote:
If can't carry so much, then carry little!!

Technorati Tags:

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8