Sunday, May 18, 2008

Few minutes intimacy with a Jumping Spider

Caution! This post may not suitable for reader with Arachnophobia (fear of Spider)

Me: Hi, spider, what is your name?

Spider: ... (jump away)
DSC02457

Me: Don't run~ Let's be friend~ (surround my hand around it)

Spider: ... (jump up my hand)

DSC02458 

Me: Can we take some photos?

Spider: ...(posing around my thumb)

DSC02459

Me: Why don't we change places?

Spider: ... (jump to my other fingers)

DSC02462

Me: Show me what you got...

Spider: ... (flying around, with it's web, like Spiderman)

DSC02461 

Me: OK, impressive. Want to take some close pic?

Spider: ... (pose few sexy poses on the floor)

DSC02467

DSC02469

DSC02470

DSC02471

Ok, this sounds boring to talk to a spider. What I found out from the picture I took, they do actually have hairs on their body and legs!

I not sure whether I am Spider phobia, because I can play with spider of size less than a thumb's nail, not more than that.

Spider-fact

  1. Only 9 species of spiders around the world are label with POTENTIALLY FATAL BITES.
  2. yearly death toll as low as one person per year, worldwide.
  3. The species of my "friend" up there is Plexippus setipes, a kind of jumping spider (I think)

More interesting fact can be referred on Wikipedia~

Today's Quote:
When people boring, they will try something strange.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8