Friday, May 23, 2008

A sudden release.

At last, my exam that continued for 2 weeks, ended.

I being very stress out, although some people do thing I am 'god like', which is not.

Now declare the beginning of long 3 weeks holiday, and waiting for the result.

No matter how is the result, I am in my best, my BEST.

This is a photo I took, while talking to my friend on phone, Hao Ming tear his Machine Architecture paper into pieces, I just laughed out on the phone!

DSC00901

Thanks to friends who chatted with me and encouraged me when I felt so stress. Good luck and enjoy your holiday, you deserve it.

Although it ended, seems like what I want already achieved, but I feel it's a kind of empty, shouldn't feel in this way.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8