Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Noob's Historical Moment.

Today, I sitting in front you,

the time is 11:13 am,

25th June, 2008,

A historical moment has happened;

This may not be a success,

but a brave start is half of it.

 

We may not be the one,

that people will remember forever;

But it's a moment,

where mark the starting point;

And say Hello to the World.

 

 

 

OK, enough crap, I just want to say I just done my VERY first Java compilation, "Hello World!"~ Cold! Very noob!

(For readers who don't know, here Java is a programming language, not the island at Indonesia)

061204_big_daddy_java
sh...it, baby talk Java now. (comic from http://blaugh.com )

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo man... welcome to Java world, welcome to the bright side haha :p

Check out Eclipse IDE, then you will start to love Java :D

And yes, I'm loving Java, since 4 years ago

VHanded Cheepeng said...

tiensoon: you influence me a lot with Java~ MAYBE this will be my mothertougue in the future~

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8