Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First in my life, I was tagged...

This is the first time I being tagged, "thanks" to Wei Yin...

Here it is:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

Ok, start it now:

  1. I am 19 years old. ( because people will think that I am 14. years old)
  2. I don't like to clean my room, because messy give me a sense of busy and inspiration.

DSC00599 
                 you know what is this? My table.

  1. I always wake up around 8am in the morning, even without alarm clock. (biology students may explain this)
  2. My past time is to blog. (Some said blogging is a waste of time, but if it can let you get some income?.....)
  3. I seldom eat junk food, no Coke, no Pepsi, no Twisties.
  4. I am a black belt Karate trainee, don't play play... but since I can't compete in this sport, I decided to switch to other sport.
  5. I love photo editing, like snapping photo together with Lee Hom, get on TIME Magazine. Next time may try to get on Fortune or National Geographic.
  6. I will study Software Engineering for my degree, and will try my best to work in international software company like Google or Microsoft (I know many people hate Microsoft)
  7. I prefer original software. My future PC will be running with genuine Windows Vista Home Premium. Using original not mean that I am rich, just as a responsible to the company. If you want to use it, paid for it, don't dig a hole on it. I don't want to see other people using pirated version of my software in the future. Fight for original! (although currently I still can't afford to buy original Photoshop which cost RM2300++)
  8. I love outdoor activities, like jungle, or just a field. I don't like shopping mall, bored of Kuala Lumpur.

 

OK, now I finished my 10 weird things and fact of mine. Now I hereby pass this game to:

hcfoo
Kleio
Twyeoh
mylongkang
XtremgenX
DarksiderMMO

 

Technorati Tags: - - -

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pls remind me if I forget :)

Anonymous said...

i have done it :)

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Thanks, for not ignore it. haha.

hcfoo said...

vhanded, just realised that you have tagged me. I'm going to reply in a moment!

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8