Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yes! Now I am USD10 richer!

Yesterday night, I sign in to my Gmail, and I saw 2 mails from PayPerPost. I feel so excited when I saw the title of the mail: "PayPerPost pay out opportunity_post 69284".

Yes! I have received my first payment from PayPerPost! 30 days ago, I wrote a post about "Get Paid to Review Me", and after published for 30 days, I got my first USD10 from blogging! The post is at my first blog, The Fifth Dimension.

Now another problem...
I quickly log in into my PayPal account, and saw the unclaimed amount. Without hesitate, I just click on the "Accept" button. But, that's not that easy... I need to have a Credit Card account so I can accept money... Before PayPerPost pull back the offer in 30 days, I had to figure out how to get that money...

paypal

Technorati Tags: - - - - - -

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't afford a credit card now, nor not working, try to get the AmBank Next G card, it's reloaded-credit card work like credit card and my friend used it to verify PayPal ;)

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Thanks for that information!! I think I will register one card. But 1 think I don't like is the RM3 monthly charge... What to do? Better than no card...

hcfoo said...

Congrats. Besides Am Bank NexG card, maybe you can try other debit card like Public Bank. There's a lot of discussion on PayPal via ebay.com.my

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I think you can just accept the payment first without adding a credit card.

VHanded Cheepeng said...

I tried, can't accept. Anyway, I will register debit card like what other readers suggested. I think PB Visa Electron is the best debit card. Thanks for comment.

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8