Sunday, April 8, 2007

After about 1 year, I realize it...

When Disney Channel first release it in January 20 2006, everyone was mad with it, love it so much, people admire the singers, hope the same romantic scene will happen in real their life. It's High School Musical.

Story start with a basketball captain Troy Bolton ( starred by Zac Efron) and Gabriella Montez (starred by Venessa Anne Hudgens), 2 completely stranger, both joined a New Year party. They were selected to sing a song with the title "Start Of Something New". The story went on with their high school life, conflict, and how they overcome the problems.

I am the one who seldom listen to music, as I can't concentrate when I listen to music while doing other stuff. Recently during Trinite 2007, Vince Chong sang a song entitle "Breaking Free", I just realize how nice is the musical. I feel young again (although I am not old!) when listen to the song, I feel like I am still in secondary school, with dreams, and love.

One of my friend Weiyin, who always imagine herself as a wizard, love the musical so much! Now I just realize it, me too.

More information can be found on Wikipedia.

I am quite outdated, but nice song won't be forgotten even after centuries.

Technorati Tags: - - - - -

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8