Saturday, September 22, 2007

Advertlets? Heard before?

Haiyo, if you never heard before, quit blogging sphere la! Just kidding. IF you never heard of it, I will tell you how cool is it.

The image “http://www.advertlets.com/images/advertlets-moneyhappy.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Why I missed that opportunities? All the winner won RM 50! But now, I still have chance to earn a little bit, by writing about this, not much, just about RM 20 only. But since I am struggle to buy a camera, I think this RM 20 is consider a big contribution. Panasonic Lumix FX-100, cost RM1499! And I need more than half of it so can buy it! Now using a lousy phone camera, if I got this, can post more beautiful photo on my blog lo~~

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/38/panasonic-fx100-camera.jpg

sexy leh~~

You can also get the RM 20, visit here for more info. A new opportunity will be announce next month, stay tune!

again, thanks to “Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!”.

Technorati tags: ,

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8