Saturday, September 22, 2007

My 5 Favorite Posts, yeah!

These days so many memes! I had owe too many friends, so today, since is early morning, I decide to pay back one of the debt to Hcfoo.

Here it goes.

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

3. Don't forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

OK, understand the rules? Here I go.

Link 1 must be about FAMILY
......

Link 2 must be about FRIENDS
Update of My Birthday

Link 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about
The history that never record in text book.

Link 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
Inline Skate at Putrajaya

Link 5 can be ANYTHING you choose
Last hour we fly Together

Sorry, after 9 months of blogging, I realized something-- I don't have a single post about my family... Feel so shame, as I categorize them as so important, but never blog about them here...

So, hope these bloggers that I tagged has a can fulfill all the links, don't be like me...

  • Miss Positive (hi new friend!)
  • Silent Yung
  • SpookyGrace (hi new friend too!)
  • SilverhorseGunnysack (hi new friend tree!)
    Technorati tags: ,
  • Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Ah now only I know i kena tagged! Your link to my site is wrong ler, is scorpionade.com not scopionade :D

    Anyway will do the tag soon.

    VHanded Cheepeng said...

    yung: paiseh! Will change it back!

    Anonymous said...

    Done your tag. Muahaha! Oh ya my link at your sidebar there is also wrong, please change it ya :P

    Anonymous said...

    You can check out mine too

    http://www.keeyit.com/index.php/2007/08/15/5-old-post-meme/

     
    Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


    ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8