Friday, February 2, 2007

Sexy Valentine's Day present.

Valentine's Day is one of the most romantic days in the year, most couple will spent some private time and private space to be together, showing love to each others. But materials always come between this day. Here is a special gifts for girlfriends and boy friends, husband and wife, and can also as a birthday gifts.

box_small2

box_small1

single2small

double2small

double1small

These pillow case is sexy, right? The pillow sets come in single and double designs, and with a red sexy gift box, very nice. Want to have it? Click here. This gift was sell by a guy name ws_lim83 at Lowyat.net. I just simply write this blog to promote his product, as the pillow case is cute, especially the "I love u, Me too.", that one, its cute, but this year I can save up my money, as I am single... haiz...

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8