Saturday, May 12, 2007

Oversea transaction

Just now went to Jalan Laksamana Public Bank branch to bank in the payment for my stuff from Singapore, but I fail to do the transaction. Then I walk to OCBC bank located at the end of the road, and try the cash deposit machine, but still fail! I called the seller at Singapore to confirm the account number, and it still can't work. Is there any problem with oversea transaction? Need to activate before you can receive oversea fund? Back to home, Yeoh found out that oversea transaction through Public Bank can only be done during weekday 9:30 until 15:30 only, wait until the seller confirm his account number, then I will send to him.

*damn! Oversea transaction through Public Bank need to charge RM32(that's what the call service told me) service charge! For online, just RM15.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8