Saturday, March 7, 2009

5th Day

Continue from previous day.

Today morning after class, had breakfast at FCM with Lee.

Erm ... The only food I can eat is roti canai.

Vegetarian roti only have roti kosong, roti planta, and roti pisang.

Ordered roti pisang and roti planta, damn, very oily.

5th 1
Roti pisang, aka Roti Banana.

Banana contain rich vitamins, potassium, and very high fibre and carbohydrate, I feel very full after the meal, can stand till 8pm not feeling hungry, high energy food.

-----------------------

IBM Aptitude Test
Sat for an aptitude test from IBM, may get into IBM for internship. The questions are easy, serious. The problem is time, ha, and I can't finish the paper. Funny, I am laughing myself when I can't answer the question, ha~

Met some familiar faces from Melaka MMU campus, hello~

---------------------

Skated in Block C car park from 6 to 8pm. Full of energy.

5th 2
Had dinner with Kok at Dengkil. Ordered this vegetarian claypot yeemee. It's only RM5, cheaper than I expected. Ordered soy milk too for proteins.

5th day quite happy.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8