Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 16: I hate Tuesday

Continue from previous post.

I had a test paper this morning, and no surprise, I can't answer the question.

Had a box of coffee milk during class break. The first time I saw milk with coffee~ I only seen before in <<Proposal Daisakusen>>...

DSC00174

After class, had lunch with Aaron The Black and Ramesh The Milo.

DSC00176
In FCM Cafe. Took 3 types of vegetables, only RM2.50~

----------------------------------------

For certain reason, I hate Tuesday. It's actually myself's problem, still finding a way to accept it.

----------------------------------------

Not feel like go home, then just took a big route, walk around in campus. Suddenly saw Eric, and ask him whether he ate dinner yet.

So, I went to SK with him and his cousin.

DSC00182
RM3, as you can see.

Supper time, with Bobby went out to KFC, ordered Sundae Cup. So old school! I never had that for more than 10 years!

DSC00189
During way back home, we imitated the radio's songs, make it real funny (er-hem, can't say it here, later under ISA)

------------------------------------------------------------

我不是什么宽宏大量的人。。。
还有一个障碍要克服。。。

但既然最难的我也办到了,这个,应该不会太难。

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8