Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 8: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Continue from previous post.

This day is special.

Woke up early in the morning, and suddenly decided: I want my C905 today!

Contacted the seller, ordered an icy silver Sony Ericsson C905.

---------------------

Cooked lunch with Bobby. Spaghetti (again). Add in onion and potato, yummy~

He wanted to add spam into it, so I took the sauce first before he add in his spam.

8th 1
Tada~

Dinner at home too. I was too broke after the trade.

8th 4
It's actually noddle with asam laksa flavor(lying... the guy must be never eat real laksa before)

I forgot to take 1 before eat, so took the 'after' look.

Still have 22 days to go.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8