Saturday, March 7, 2009

6th Day: Boring leh...

Continue from previous post.

Today is Saturday, moreover some housemate went back hometown, some went out, boring! I officially left RM0.30 in my wallet.

Today both meals settle at home.

6th 1
Lunch was A1 Bak Kut Teh noodle. I don't have any vegetarian ingredients in my fridge, so, have it plain. (later only found out I actually have some outside fridge)

Study some PLC on bed, and 'accidentally' slept for 2 hours. When I woke up, it's dinner time~

Dig out some stuff from fridge, there are some pasta, onion and potato wedges. This is the output:
6th 2 
OK la, homemade, this is the quality.

Out of title:
Decided! C905.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

Puis@n said...

Keep up the good work!! I cant make it after one day trying... hope u can reach 30 days!!good luck!!!!

VHanded Cheepeng said...

puisan: thanks~ ありがとう,감사합니다~ I will make it.

Snailix said...

bak kut teh contains "bak"!!

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8