Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 20: Holiday started.

Continue from previous post.

This day is consider the beginning of MMU mid term break.... or is it? Because I still have so many assignments and mid term tests, due date is 30th of March, which is the first day when class reopened.

Anyway, still need to go back hometown~

Morning 10am with Siou Wei ( I know the spelling wrong...) departed from Cyberjaya, and arrived at Penang at 6pm, ish.

Had lunch at Pudu Station's KFC. I ordered the same combination again~

DSC00228
Cheesy Wedges + Revive regular + large Coleslaw. Very satisfy, very full~

5 hours later....(in Penang)

The first meal in Penang. I got to say nononono to Laksa, Curry Mee, Wantan Mee, etc, continue with my meatless solution.

Ate fried tofu and Fried vege with rice for dinner.

DSC00230
Fried vege.

DSC00231
Fried tofu.

I guess it will be hard to get vegetarian food here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holiday~

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8