Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 27: Earth Hour

Continue from previous post.

Breakfast was Some kuih.

Actually planned to watch City of Ember with Eric, but that guy was late, and so miracle, the hall has not even 1 ticket sell, so that session was close down.

We end up watched Taken. An excited movie too.

Lunch was at BBQ Chicken. I still manage to get vegetarian in there, hehe.

DSC00422
Thanks to Eric's coupon, my lunch is actually free. But decided to pay half of the total receipt, so is RM12 with drinks.

Dinner was at some hawker stall. Again, mixed rice. Because I got the freedom to choose what I want to eat.

DSC00427
RM4!! Sri Kembangan uncle always charge me RM3 only!

Earth Hour.

The night 8:30 pm, I was having my dinner. That is the darkest night I ever seen.

DSC00425
The road lamp is not fully on, instead in the pattern of 1 on, 1 off, and so on.

DSC00421
Toilet in GSC has only 1 light on. They started that since 12pm.

Most residents in Bukit Mertajam off lights. Quite happy to see that~

Even my grandpa who never care about environment off the lights too.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8