Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 13: What I did today??

Continue from previous post.

In the morning, went for my teeth braces adjustment. Changed a new rectangle wires and a spring to push the teeth apart.

This is pain.

Luckily I am not having any meat to bite. (of course vege still need to chew before swallow)

13th 1
RM4. Choose soft food, so less suffer to my teeth.

----------------------------

Had assignment discussion at Siou Wei house. I learned something: meeting is really a waste of time.

13th 2
Dinner at the same boring place again. This time RM3.40, I guess I got the idea how to get cheap price.

Today's expenses: RM7.40

-------------------------------------

A kind of relief, I feel I am doing well.

Enter your email address to subscribe to my feed:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

 
Design by Vhanded 2007 some right reserved


ss_blog_claim=29236a83432e7720600b9f84edc42bd8